Posted on September 15, 2010, in Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, Social Media and tagged infographic, marketing, Princess Misia, Public Relations, Social Media, strategy. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- New features to improve workflow... but dive in a little deeper: #Influencermarketing on #Facebook more expensive flip.it/raee3k 2 days ago
- JD.com Launches #Luxury #ECommerce Platform | in an attempt to capture Chinese global spenders, 30% of luxury market 2 days ago
- New bigshot to enter top 10? #Facebook Expands Its #Ecommerce #Marketplace Across Europe flip.it/u0DH6I 2 days ago
- In Global E-Commerce, the Race to Solve the 'Last Mile'. #ecommerce #logistics #appararel flip.it/ysaEUT 3 days ago
- Sephora opens smallest & most digitally enabled store yet! #phygital lnkd.in/gy9FEfW 3 weeks ago
Tag Cloudactive end-user advertising Alain Gerlache BJIT blog career communication design dialogue dynamism employment graduate infographic innovation interactive internet intrastructures job interview job seeker journalism Lauren Novo marketing Monster Networking BeKnown SocialMedia music network society open producer personal branding Pol Deltour pr Princess Misia product launch Public Relations Reuters Social Media social media policy society strategy stress student thomas lommée twitter usability viral Vlaamse Vereniging van Journalisten web 2.0 youtube YouTube generation
Recent Blog Posts