Posted on September 15, 2010, in Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, Social Media and tagged infographic, marketing, Princess Misia, Public Relations, Social Media, strategy. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Built around a digital platform, the program gives these young talents a deeper understanding of the strategic chal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- lnkd.in/eAR2bmN 1 month ago
- Google and Salesforce unveil first elements of partnership lnkd.in/gVaZy4Z 1 month ago
- Online shoe retailer Spartoo set to buy Vivarte's Andre -source lnkd.in/geDKprK 2 months ago
- Disruptive luxury business models! Love it! Who would have thought 15years ago a Porsche subscription model could… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
Tag Cloudactive end-user advertising Alain Gerlache BJIT blog career communication design dialogue dynamism employment graduate infographic innovation interactive internet intrastructures job interview job seeker journalism Lauren Novo marketing Monster Networking BeKnown SocialMedia music network society open producer personal branding Pol Deltour pr Princess Misia product launch Public Relations Reuters Social Media social media policy society strategy stress student thomas lommée twitter usability viral Vlaamse Vereniging van Journalisten web 2.0 youtube YouTube generation
Recent Blog Posts