Posted on September 15, 2010, in Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, Social Media and tagged infographic, marketing, Princess Misia, Public Relations, Social Media, strategy. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Disruptive luxury business models! Love it! Who would have thought 15years ago a Porsche subscription model could… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- I personally think this is great news for luxury brands. The next step is for some authorized resellers to up thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Thunder. Lightning. Beautiful stormy night in Monaco this Sunday evening. #mymonaco… instagram.com/p/BbIQIEDBELA/ 1 month ago
- To all community managers out there. You can learn something from the Russian Intelligence Services 🤣 lnkd.in/ecDwytn 1 month ago
- My dear E-Business network, I'm looking for the best tool (price/quality) to manage a small catalogue (<100 SKUs) that automatically need t… 1 month ago
Tag Cloudactive end-user advertising Alain Gerlache BJIT blog career communication design dialogue dynamism employment graduate infographic innovation interactive internet intrastructures job interview job seeker journalism Lauren Novo marketing Monster Networking BeKnown SocialMedia music network society open producer personal branding Pol Deltour pr Princess Misia product launch Public Relations Reuters Social Media social media policy society strategy stress student thomas lommée twitter usability viral Vlaamse Vereniging van Journalisten web 2.0 youtube YouTube generation
Recent Blog Posts